About Diesel 50 PPM
Versatile Commodity Traders Diesel 50 PPM is a highly refined, middle distillate, hydrocarbon fuel; and it contains less than 0.005% sulphur by mass. Our supply comes direct from the major petroleum companies in South Africa
These extremely low sulphur levels enable the diesel to be compatible with emission control devices such as catalytic converters and diesel particulate traps.
Benefits of Diesel 50 PPM
Versatile Commodity Traders Diesel 50 PPM contains anti-foam components which reduce the tendency of foaming normally associated with standard diesel. This provides a spill-free, cleaner, faster and more efficient refuelling service.
Other benefits of Diesel 50 PPM include:
- Improved chemistry that enables better combustion and controls exhaust emissions.
- It cleans the engine while you drive.
- Exceptional fuel system lubrication.
- Improved power and performance.
- Excellent fuel atomising.
- Reduced white exhaust start-up.
- A potential for reduced fuel consumption.
- Controlled fuel injector deposits and reduced nozzle fouling.
Order Requirements of Diesel 50 PPM
A Minimum order of 5000 Litres of Diesel 50 PPM
Versatile Commodity Traders are wholesalers and distributors of non-refined brands of Diesel 50 PPM.
Place your order for 50 PPM
You may also be interested in